Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 29, 2023

Let Go Let God Remember

I Honor The Sacrifice Of Those Who Served.

Although they have passed from earthly life, the men and women who gave their lives in service to their countries humble me and fill me with thoughts of honor and gratitude. My memorial observance may involve taking time in prayer to bless and remember them. Perhaps the most important way I can express my appreciation for their sacrifice is to renew my own commitment to creating a world where all people can live in peace. In my thoughts and through my words and actions, I hold to the truth that all people are living expressions of God. I am not discouraged if I don’t see immediate evidence of my conviction. The memory of those I honor today strengthens me and gives me hope for the future. 

Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses … let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us.—Hebrews 12:1 

No comments:

Post a Comment