Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Let Go Let God Bless Mothers

I Bless All Mothers With Thoughts of Gratitude.

There’s nothing quite like a mother’s love, so nurturing, caring, and warm. Today I bless the women in my life who express this love in all they do. Whether it’s the woman who raised me or any of the other women I know who so generously shared a mother’s love, I have felt the care of God through their tender touch and encouraging words. Over the years, I have grown strong and confident under their kind direction and have relied upon their wisdom. The divine feminine flourishes on earth in the loving words and caring hands of mothers and all those who share a mother’s love. I bless them and pray they know the love of God as they have shared it so generously with me. 

Then the mother of the child said, “As the Lord lives, and as you yourself live, I will not leave without you.”—2 Kings 4:30

No comments:

Post a Comment