Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 20, 2023

Let Go Let God Align With Divine Order

I Align With Divine Order And Trust The Timing Of Perfect Results.

Order is the truth of my life. There may have been times I found this frustrating as I waited for the pieces to fall into place before I could move forward or for certain things to happen before a desired result could come about. As I have grown, I have learned how to cooperate with divine order instead of being impatient with it. I understand my good will come to me in its time. My job is not to force results or push for desired outcomes. Instead, as I align myself with order, time and urgency fall away. I do what is mine to do to bring about the result I wish to see. Then I step back and trust divine timing. I am in harmony with divine order, patient and trusting in right outcomes. 

The precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the Lord is clear, enlightening the eyes.—Psalm 19:8 

No comments:

Post a Comment