Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Let Go Let God Through Guidance

I Am Divinely Guided And Directed Through Spirit Within.

In the quiet of the Silence, I relax and listen for my still, small voice. This voice is my intuition, my nudge from the mind of God, pointing me in the direction of my highest good. I may receive information and advice from my friends and family, or I may do some research on my own. But I place the most value and trust in the insight I receive when I listen to my intuition the most. More than that, relying upon my guidance heightens my awareness of God’s presence and deepens my trust in God’s goodness. I listen to my still, small voice and feel confident following its guidance. The more I follow it, the more I feel I am cocreating with the Divine to live my fullest, richest life. 

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what is the will of God.—Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment