Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 14, 2023

Let Go Let God Know Healing

My Positive Attitude About My Body And Mind Helps Heal Me.

Just about every day I get the message from society, others’ comments, and even my own inner critic that there’s something about my body or mind that needs fixing. Accepting the idea that something is inherently wrong with me puts me at odds with myself and keeps me from fully feeling my oneness with God. I claim my healing by focusing on what’s great about my mind and body. I lovingly appreciate them for working to keep me alive and functioning. I pay attention to any aches or unsettled feelings and feel grateful for the cue to rest and take good care of myself. Shifting my perspective blesses me and helps me prioritize my physical and mental health so I can better know my wholeness. 

Rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.—Proverbs 12:18

No comments:

Post a Comment