Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Let Go Let God With Joy

My Joy Is Complete As I Realize My Oneness With God.

Within every trial is an opportunity to spiritually surrender, deepen in faith, and grow in awareness of God. Growing closer to God is the silver lining surrounding the clouds of human experience. In that silver lining, I can discover my joy. There have been times when I felt I had nowhere to turn, no one in whom I could trust. It was precisely at my lowest points I discovered the depths of my faith and the power of God’s loving presence. Over time, my circumstances improved and my difficulties resolved. I took from those troubles a closer relationship with God and a deeper understanding of my divine gifts. If troubles visit me again, I will meet them with faith and persevere, finding joy in rising again. 

My brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of any kind, consider it nothing but joy.—James 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment