Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Let Go Let God Bless The Animals

I Bless All The World's Animals.

I behold the divinity in all animals whether they are spotted in my neighborhood or in the wild, in captivity or in someone’s care. Pets bring joy and comfort to our lives. Their very presence is healing and an expression of divine life. I give thanks for all the pets that protect, nurture, and serve us unselfishly. God’s creative, diverse life is ever expressing itself in the fish of the ocean, the birds in the sky, wild beasts, and the smallest creatures. I can look to animals for life lessons. For example, the tiny hummingbird teaches me to extract the sweetness from life. The eagle reminds me I can fly beyond the dark clouds of limitation and find freedom in the clear sky. I am grateful for the diversity of creation and the beauty and joy it brings to my life. 

So out of the ground the Lord God formed every animal of the field and every bird of the air.—Genesis 2:19

No comments:

Post a Comment