Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Let Go Let God Focus

I Am Focused And Positive Every Step Of My Journey.

What a difference it makes in my day when I stay focused and positive. I plan and envision desired results as I begin a project or pursue a goal. I draw from my wisdom and strength to do what is mine to do. If things don’t go the way I want or expect, I stop and center myself, connecting with the spirit of God within. Instead of being disheartened, I may feel guided to shift my focus and redirect myself toward a different path. If necessary, I adjust my expectations. With my positive focus, I discover new possibilities. Open to fresh ideas, I feel uplifted and light. I move forward with purpose. I am focused and optimistic, expectant of good. 

Put these things into practice, devote yourself to them, so that all may see your progress. Pay close attention to yourself and to your teaching.—1 Timothy 4:15-16

No comments:

Post a Comment