Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Let Go Let God Live With Purpose

Living My Purpose Draws Me Closer To God.

It’s only natural to wonder what my purpose is on earth, what my life should be about. I may ponder what I feel driven to accomplish when I think of making my mark on the world. Finding and following my life’s purpose gives my life meaning. Those pursuits that bring joy to my heart and spark my excitement lead me in the direction of my passion, the contribution I can make to the world. As I pursue my purpose, I am filled with zeal, bursting with creative energy, and driven to push myself to new heights of expression and accomplishment. God is with me at every point of my journey. Through the work of my hands, the words from my mouth, or the love in my heart, I celebrate the glory of God. 

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything for the glory of God.—1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment