Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Let Go, Let God

My Awareness Of My Faith Deepens As I Grow In Trust In God.

When I think of the phrase letting go, I picture a balloon being released from its holder’s hand, soaring higher and higher until it can no longer be seen. I use this picture as an exercise in faith. I can think of the balloon as my negative thoughts or experiences troubling me or the dreams and wishes I may be hoping for. I bless them all and envision them ascending and floating away. Letting go also means inviting the Divine into my awareness. As I release my figurative balloon, I also release expectation about what might happen next. I relax and trust my guidance to lead me to my good. I lean into my faith for patience as I let go of expectation. There are no limits to God’s good. I find comfort in this truth, and I await the best outcome for all. 

He replied, “What is impossible for mortals is possible for God.”—Luke 18:2

No comments:

Post a Comment