Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Let Go Let God Comfort

Seeking Comfort Is An Important Part Of My Self-Care  Practice.

Throughout the seasons of life, my self-care needs change. During my low points especially, I may need comfort to keep going and cope with what is before me. From small creature comforts to deep, nurturing attention, I find or ask for what will help. Maybe some cozy clothing and a restorative nap are what I need. Perhaps my need is greater, and I seek reassuring words and a consoling hug. Comfort is a necessity, not a luxury. Feeling secure, nourished, and rested help me bear up under the weight of life’s more difficult periods. If, in the past, I neglected myself to meet the needs of others, I now give my needs the consideration they deserve. I find the comfort I want as often and for as long as I need to. 

Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul.—3 John 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment