Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Let Go Let God Understand Will

I Use My Power Of  Will To Direct My Life.

At one time, I thought exerting my will meant trying to force a result, pushing to get what I wanted. As I have grown spiritually, my understanding of will has evolved. Now I understand it as one of my divine gifts, a way to direct my feelings, thoughts, and actions and choose how I want to move forward. I use my will in ways small and large. From the most minor choices to the largest life-altering decisions, I direct the course of my life through my power of will. I use my will to deepen my relationship with God. I choose to find time for spiritual study and contemplation. I choose to pray and speak affirmations. My spiritual life is up to me, and I choose to put God first. 

The human mind may devise many plans, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will be established.—Proverbs 19:21



No comments:

Post a Comment