Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Protected

I Am Protected By The Light Of God.

Wherever I am, I am loved and protected. The love of God is within me and all around me, constantly guiding me to my highest good. The light of truth illuminates my consciousness. Good comes to me, and good comes through me. God is my strength, my peace, and my all. I release thoughts of fear and worry and everything else that is not spiritual truth. I no longer give the past any power. Instead, I listen to my inner voice that reminds me I am always cared for. I am whole and complete, fully equipped to meet any challenge. The fullness of God gives me the courage and strength to realize the magnificence of who I am. Wherever I am, God is, and all is well. 

So we can say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can anyone do to me?”—Hebrews 13:6

No comments:

Post a Comment