Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 23, 2023

Let Go Let God Pray For World Peace

I Am At Peace As I Welcome All The World's People Into My Heart.

Modern life has made the farthest reaches of the planet accessible to me. Through technological advances, I have the ability to interact with people I would otherwise likely never have the chance to meet. Even across the miles, all the world’s people are my neighbors. We are all children of God, all divine beings. When I look at the world that way, it feels smaller and more familiar. I meet other people and see our similarities, not just our differences. This awareness helps peace dawn in my heart. As more people discover our common humanity, strife and conflict will fade as harmony and understanding spread, and peace will dawn in every land. 

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in all ways. The Lord be with all of you.—2 Thessalonians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment