Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 13, 2023

Let Go Let God We Are Safe

When They Are Far From Me, My Loved Ones Are Safe In God.

If I find myself worrying about my loved ones and longing for their safe return, I may pray for their safety. Whether they’re gone for a day, a month, or longer, I keep them in my thoughts and count the hours or days until they are with me once again. While we are separated, I am comforted remembering no matter where they are in the world, they are safe in God. As I pray, I release each dear one to the care and keeping of divine love. I entrust them to their own indwelling guidance and find peace in the knowledge that wherever they are, God is. They are safe in Spirit, just as I am. The encompassing presence and power of God lives within my beloveds and surrounds them always. We are bound by this divine presence, ever safe. 

For you bless the righteous, O Lord; you cover them with favor as with a shield.—Psalm 5:12

No comments:

Post a Comment