Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Blessed

I Am Blessed To Behold God In Everything.

There is so much for which to feel grateful, so much that makes my life feel like a precious gift. I am blessed with my body, which carries me through life. So too is my mind a blessing, rich in imagination and wise in understanding. I am blessed with friends and family who love and care for me, who are with me in times of ease and bliss and who support me in times of loss and sorrow. They accept me as I am and want only the best for me. I am blessed with prosperity as I enjoy and share the fruits of an abundant world. I trust all my needs will be met, today and every day. I am grateful to be a divine being, part of everything God is. I am in God just as God is in me. That is the greatest blessing of all. 

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.—Matthew 5:8

No comments:

Post a Comment