Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Let Go Let God Through The Power Of Words

I Wield The Power Of My Words Wisely.

Words have power, and I can use that power to create or destroy. I choose my words carefully and speak words that are uplifting. I pay attention to my thoughts and do not give room to limiting, fear-based ideas. I have the power to fill my thinking with affirmations of truth. I remind myself that I am divine, loved, and spiritually protected. I avoid using my words in negative ways that offend or hurt others. I take full responsibility for how I use the mighty power of my voice. I keep my thoughts, words, and actions in alignment with my spiritual nature. I have the courage to speak truthfully and authentically and be a presence for good. I pray the words from my heart will be a beacon of light for all who hear. 

By your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.—Matthew 12:37

No comments:

Post a Comment