Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Courageous

Secure In God, I Am Courageous And Fearless.

Sometimes life’s problems and challenges can feel so big and overwhelming that I wonder how I might surmount them alone. Today I remember I am never alone. God is with me, and there is no worldly circumstance greater than God. Knowing this, I feel courageous. I shift my focus away from whatever might be wrong and turn my attention toward that which is always right: the love, wisdom, and strength of God within me. I leave fear behind. At one time, I might have shrunk from difficulties, doubting my ability to overcome them. I might have let fear stop me from trying new things. Now I step out in courage, drawing upon my divine gifts, trusting I am divinely guided and infinitely blessed. 

I hereby command you: Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.—Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment