Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 16, 2023

Let Go Let God Inspire

I Give Thanks For Those Who Have Helped Me Spiritually.

I reflect on those teachers and wise guides who have inspired me along my spiritual journey. I prayerfully center each one in the love and light of God, remembering the ways they supported and encouraged me. These radiant souls nurtured my spiritual growth. I give thanks for the guides and teachers who inspired me, whether as a clergyperson, counselor, or true friend. Some may have been beacons of light who illuminated my way. Others may have shared their spiritual resources and practices that helped me along my journey. I am grateful for opportunities to uplift and encourage others as they find their way. With an open and humble heart, I do my best to live as an example who inspires my children, family members, and friends to live their truths. 

I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you.—Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment