Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 27, 2023

Let Go Let God Forgive

I Turn Within And Offer Forgiveness Easily.

Sometimes someone may say or do something that hurts my feelings or provokes me to anger. Before I respond, I take a breath and quiet my mind so I can turn within and access my heart center. There is only love and kindness there. This is the place within me that enables me to embrace the good in myself and all others. My unconditional acceptance leaves no room for negative thoughts or spiteful feelings. Forgiveness comes easily to me because I trust in the divinity, the inherent goodness in each of us. Just as I forgive others, I also forgive myself for those times I caused another to be hurt. It becomes ever easier to forgive and be patient when I remind myself we are still growing into the fullness of our divine expression. 

But there is forgiveness with you, so that you may be revered.—Psalm 130:4

No comments:

Post a Comment