Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 30, 2023

Let Go Let God Surprise

I Open My Heart To Blessings And Welcome The Surprises Coming My Way.

Daily routines can be a comfort, but if my life becomes too predictable, I can become numb to the world’s wonders. Today I renew my capacity to surprise myself by trying something new. I may travel somewhere unfamiliar and exciting, or do something thrilling, all just for the fun of it. I also welcome surprises that come to me as serendipity. When I receive an unexpected invitation, when someone remembers me with a visit or a gift, when I get a flash of inspiration like a bolt out of the blue, I can sense the presence of God and my intuition urging me to try new things. Life feels fresh and exciting through surprises. I see each one as an invitation, a way to meet my good and grow through the experience. 

Amazement seized all of them, and they glorified God and were filled with awe.—Luke 5:26

No comments:

Post a Comment