Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Let Go Let God Share Inner Peace

I Call Upon The Peace Of God And Bless Myself With Tranquility.

It can be tempting to look at tumultuous or troubling circumstances and, in a state of agitation, pray for peace. But peace doesn’t come to me through an outside source. Nothing and no one can give it to me. Instead, I must claim the peace of God for myself. What a blessing that I can call upon divine peace whenever I feel troubled. At those moments, I take slow, deep breaths and envision tranquility. I feel it rising up, not just inside of me but also all around me. I envision peace enveloping everyone. My feelings of disturbance vanish as harmony spreads. The peace I feel keeps flowing from me into the world. Its calming influence blesses all beings and the world. I give thanks for the opportunity to share my peace. 

Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.—Proverbs 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment