Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

My Healing Prayers Bless The World With Love And Light.

Praying uplifts my soul, nurturing and blessing me and those I hold in prayer. I open my heart to the love of God and behold the divine light of truth in everyone. I hold every being on the planet in love and light. When challenges, discord, and tensions arise, I pray affirming harmony, clarity, and the right outcome, blessing all concerned with peace and wellness. I surrender all fears and worries that may have crept into my thinking. I release any judgments and attachments to outcome. I trust that everything is working for the highest good. I see all those in need of prayer at peace in God. I hold a vision of a world where everyone awakens to their divine nature, and together, we create heaven on earth. 

To this end we always pray for you, asking that our God … will fulfill by his power every good resolve and work of faith.—2 Thessalonians 1:11

No comments:

Post a Comment