Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Let Go Let God all is in Divine Order

I declare divine order and trust that all is well.
 
I know that God’s infinite spirit is within me and within everyone for whom I pray. If I or a loved one am in need, God is always there. I may not always feel connected to the presence but all I need do is become still and turn within. The spirit of God is within just as much on “down days” as on happy days. When I close my eyes and go into the quiet, I feel God’s presence supporting me, loving me, telling me that all is in divine order. I trust that this is true even when I can’t see any evidence of it in the outer. All I have to do is be patient. Good will come. I affirm divine order for everyone on my prayer list. Their highest and best good is what I see for them. Wherever I am, wherever they are, the spirit of God is there.

The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your needs in parched places, and make your bones strong.—Isaiah 58:11

No comments:

Post a Comment