Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Let Go Let God through Well-Being

I am centered in wholeness and contentment, and all is well with my soul.
 
I am aware of the presence of God in and around me as love, healing, and harmonizing energy. Living from this foundation of spiritual awareness, I experience well-being, even in the midst of challenges. Human problems do not rob me from relying on Spirit, from knowing my soul is always in the form of divine perfection just as it was created. Similar to reminding myself that the sun is always shining above the clouds even on the stormiest days, I affirm: All is well with my soul. I relax and feel at peace. When I pray, I hold a picture in mind of good health and well-being. I remain centered on the good I desire, on wholeness, contentment, love, and joy.

Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul.–3 John 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment