Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Let Go Let God Believe

As a spiritual being, my potential is unlimited!
 
What is my vision for myself? Do I think I am limited in some way? I am a perfect child of God and, as such, I possess everything necessary to accomplish whatever I desire. Everything that I need is within, just waiting for me to believe. What is my vision for my loved ones and friends? Do I see problems that reduce their chances of growth, thus limiting their future? They may feel this way, but I believe in them. I see beyond outer appearances to the truth that they, too, are spiritual beings. What is my vision for the country I live in, for the world? I can hold the high watch by seeing only the limitless potential for good and love in this world. I believe in the truth that we are all unlimited!

I have good advice and sound wisdom; I have insight, I have strength.—Proverbs 8:14

No comments:

Post a Comment