Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 5, 2018

Let Go Let God in Collaboration

I am an advocate for peace and harmony.
 
All people are children of God and our commonalities outnumber our differences. I hold this thought anytime I am called to collaborate with others, whether in work, social, or family settings. I see everyone as worthy of my respect, even if we have differing views or opinions. I look for common ground, for ideas that we can share and ways that we can work together. I am open-minded and nonresistant. I am a good listener who values all opinions and ideas. If I sense resistance, I stop for a God moment in which I close my eyes, breathe deeply, and focus on common ground. I pray for understanding and compassion and see myself as an advocate and moderator, working with others in peace and harmony.

For we are God’s servants, working together; you are God’s field, God’s building.—1 Corinthians 3:9

No comments:

Post a Comment