Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

I am one with the loving guidance of divine mind.
 
Spirit expresses through all of creation as loving guidance, maintaining perfect order in all things. Today I focus and take time to gain direction in all that I do. Since my essence is of Spirit, I am one with divine mind always, and I remember that truth whenever I feel confused, conflicted, or uncertain of what my next step should be. My mortal mind is limited, relying on yesterday’s fears to make today’s decisions. I choose to move beyond any perceived limitations to the loving guidance available through the presence of divine mind within. This day unfolds before me, filled with satisfaction and joy as I feel that loving guidance with every step I take, every choice I make. I am one with the loving guidance of divine mind.

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.—Psalm 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment