Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Let Go Let God be Unlimited

I am unlimited.
 
If I feel stuck in some aspect of my life, such as a relationship, finances, or a dead-end job, I remind myself that I am unlimited. As a popular teaching shares: Change your thinking, change your life. Blocked thoughts and negative emotions produce discordant energy within me. This discord reminds me to explore within myself to see if there is anything that needs to be unblocked. I pause and turn within, prayerfully declaring: I am unlimited. Embodying this truth, I take a higher perspective and my mind and heart are renewed. Living from spiritual truth supports me in experiencing greater flow and ease in every aspect of my life. I am grateful that my true nature is free and unlimited!

For freedom Christ has set us free. Stand firm, therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.—Galatians 5:1

No comments:

Post a Comment