Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Let Go Let God through Affirmative Prayer

I pray, affirming only good.
 
Affirmative prayer is a declaration that is the truth about God’s creative and restorative power active within all people and situations. My prayer can be an affirmative thought in silence or whispered words. I express health and wholeness in mind and body when I affirm: I am a healthy and whole creation of God. I convey prosperity when I affirm: My every need is abundantly fulfilled by the movement of God’s spirit throughout the universe. I receive and express good that is for all to enjoy and pass along. What is true for me is true for all others. As I pray for them, I affirm their health and prosperity. When I pray affirming only good, I am saying yes to divine gifts in all the ways they will manifest.

Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things.—Jeremiah 33:3

No comments:

Post a Comment