Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Let Go Let God Trust the Mentor

The spirit of God, the essence of everything, is the source of my abundant life.
 
The dictionary defines a mentor as a “wise and trusted counselor or teacher.” I take time today to acknowledge the spiritual presence within me that I can always trust to be my perfect guide. I consider the people who provided direction for me. They have given of their time and talents to help me achieve my goals along the way. I appreciate the support they have given me. Through prayer and meditation, I attune myself to that still, small voice. It speaks clearly to me when I take time to listen. As I connect, I learn to trust my intuition. The answers I seek are already there for me. They are the signposts that point my way into the future. The spirit of God, the essence of everything, is the source of my abundant life.

Now listen to me. I will give you counsel, and God be with you!—Exodus 18:19

No comments:

Post a Comment