Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Let Go Let God in the Moment

I am grateful for the gifts within each moment.
 
Every moment exudes infinite possibility, and I am grateful for the gifts each moment offers in my life today. Still, it is not always easy to remember the power of possibilities that lie within every moment as distractions claim my attention. Retreating from the external by turning within, I center my awareness in God and my divine identity. I anchor myself in the now moment, appreciative of its power and open to its gifts. It is by tuning in to this moment that I feel the light and love of infinite Spirit. Acknowledging that the source of all I need is within and all around me, I relax into the peace of each powerful moment. I joyfully affirm: I am grateful for the gifts within each moment.

See, now is the acceptable time; see, now is the day of salvation!—2 Corinthians 6:2

No comments:

Post a Comment