Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Let Go Let God as Inner Peace

I am energized by the peace within my soul.
 
As I hold a small acorn, I am awed by the creativity of God. The power within it is hidden and silent. When this miracle of life takes root in the ground, the promise of an oak tree begins to take form. Within me is the promise of growth and achievements unbound. In prayer and meditation, I connect with the peace and power within me. I unfold day by day, season by season. If I feel timid about achieving my full potential, I become quiet. As I breathe in the breath of life, I connect with the peace that energizes me. I am more than what I appear to be. Peace elevates me to greater heights of knowing what a child of God is capable of being.

But as for that in the good soil, these are the ones who, when they hear the word, hold it fast in an honest and good heart, and bear fruit with patient endurance.—Luke 8:15

No comments:

Post a Comment