Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 12, 2018

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I pray knowing that divine love serves as an ever-available sense of direction.
 
H. Emilie Cady wrote, “If you really want your friends to be free, there is but one way for you: Loose them and let them go.” With these words I am reminded that anxieties about my loved ones do not serve them. Thinking of them as suffering from illness, addiction, or poverty holds them in mental bondage. Instead, I turn my thoughts to the spirit of God at the center of their being and see only the best in them and for them. In my prayers, I seek not to change them but to create space that I may behold their truth beyond outer appearances. I envision the light of God radiating through my loved ones. I pray affirming divine love guides them to their highest good.

I thank my God every time I remember you, constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayers for all of you.—Philippians 1:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment