Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Let Go Let God as a Helping Hand

I am here to do the work of Spirit.
 
Jesus gave and received in balance. He enjoyed the generous hospitality of some as he ministered to others. I, too, have such a balance in my life. At times I may receive a helping hand, while at other times I may be the hand of support for those in need of shelter, rest, or support. God is the source of all good and I am a channel for the flow of that good in the material world. I give thanks for the many hands and hearts that supply my material needs. I stay attuned to Spirit’s work presented as tasks for me to do in the world. Reading to someone, serving in a kitchen, or donating clothes, I give my time, my treasure, and my gifts in service to others as I do the work of Spirit.

I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another.—John 13:34

No comments:

Post a Comment