Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 26, 2018

Let Go Let God in Thoughtful Ways

I use my mind in creative and thoughtful ways.
 
I choose to be compassionate as I attune to the circumstances and feelings of others. My thoughtfulness may take the form of a kind word or gesture. It may demonstrate as a wholehearted acceptance of another person. I feel an affinity with others as I open my heart to them. In truth, we have much in common. We are all spiritual beings, together as humans on this earth at this time. We are together in our life adventure. I do not forget myself in this process. My thoughtfulness may be inward-looking as well. I open to divine mind and feel the presence of God at the heart of any decisions I make and any endeavors I undertake. Through the power of the Divine, I create my future by using my mind in creative and thoughtful ways.

It is out of the abundance of the heart that the mouth speaks.—Luke 6:45

No comments:

Post a Comment