Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Let Go Let God Know Prosperity

I am grateful for the many ways prosperity expresses in my life.
 
My prospering thoughts find expression in my life in many ways. I enjoy an abundance of love, peace, health, and happiness, and I pause regularly each day to appreciate my many blessings. The same blessings express whenever I focus my creative thinking on my finances. No matter what my ego mind may insist, I know that I have nothing to fear. I am one with divine mind, and fear has no place in my consciousness. I am guided, quickly and easily, to choices that will lead to financial prosperity in my life. In quiet moments of meditation throughout the day I appreciate the ways in which my life is prospered now, and I call upon my gratitude to gently dissolve any sense of lack I may perceive.

The point is this: the one who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and the one who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.—2 Corinthians 9:6

No comments:

Post a Comment