Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Let Go Let God through Transformation

I let go into the transforming light of God within.
 
All people are yearning to awaken. Humanity reflects this as we evolve beyond out-of-date ways, moving past limitations, and into the next step in our spiritual evolution. I am in the process of spiritual awakening. My divine gifts benefit not only myself but the whole of humanity as well. I take my place in this global spiritual process of awakening and do my part. Every encounter I have with others, no matter how small, is turning the tide and transforming us all. I make a courageous choice on behalf of all of my sisters and brothers and for my soul. I awaken to the unfolding of my being and put that awareness to work in my world. I let go into the transforming light of God within.

And you shall be called by a new name that the mouth of the Lord will give.—Isaiah 62:2

No comments:

Post a Comment