Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Let Go Let God Reflect

I reflect the light of the Christ to others.
 
A mirror reflects my image, and I use it to make sure I look the way I want. So, too, the things I say, think, and do, reflect who I am and what I believe. People with whom I connect tend to reflect my belief system. I may comment on the beauty of the day, for instance, or share encouraging words with others. An upbeat attitude is then reflected to me! The positive energy I project into the world has a way of returning to me multiplied. I also take time daily to go within to the Christ of my being, seeking to express that light and love. I look for the Christ in all people and do my best to reflect that light their way.

And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another.—2 Corinthians 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment