Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Let Go Let God be World Peace

I let peace begin with me.
 
How can what I say or do affect the lives of others in ways that promote peace? The truth is, everything I do in every moment of the day lays a foundation for peace. When I perceive that I’ve been wronged but choose to take a higher road, I set a stepping-stone of harmony. When I refrain from speaking careless words, I place another foothold in the pathway of peace. Every thought, word, and action paves the way and contributes to the wholeness of the world. As I think peace, I am peace. As I express understanding, I open the way for others to experience love in their lives. Person by person, act by act, I contribute to a world where nonviolence is the norm and peace is paramount. I let peace begin with me.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.—Matthew 5:9

No comments:

Post a Comment