Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 19, 2018

Let Go Let God Know Bliss

I live life fully when I claim the gift of bliss.
 
Being happy and content is a wonderful goal, one I may believe I can easily achieve. Bliss, however, may feel further away from the everyday. Rather than considering it an elusive state of supreme joy, the poet Emily Dickinson saw it practically when she wrote, “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” Or, as Dr. Christiane Northrup reminds us, “Wake up all the desire and pleasure that your body is capable of experiencing, let your past go, and follow your bliss just for the health of it.” What a gift to be alive in this time and space. I loosen my grip on my stories of past pain, I consciously choose the gift of release, and I claim my bliss!

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.—1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment