Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Let Go Let God Embrace Healing

I embrace my healing with my whole heart.
 
My healing first finds a home in my heart and then moves out to take charge of my body, mind, and world. Rather than being a passive experience, my healing awaits my vigorous and emphatic assent. I let go into this energetic stream of vital life-giving energy. As I move with my wholeness, I know and affirm my oneness with God with unshakable faith. I joyously align with this movement in my soul and let go into my interpretation of wholeness. I say yes to healing and let it express in me, through me, and as me. As my healing flows from the sacred center of my being, I accept the beneficial changes that are happening within me and in my life. I embrace my healing with my whole heart.

Then your light shall break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up quickly.—Isaiah 58:8

No comments:

Post a Comment