Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Let Go Let God as Compassion

My Heart is Compassionately Connected with all Life. 

Compassion is found at the meeting point of my heart and the hurts of the world, moving me past solving problems into the realm of oneness. As I ground myself in simply being, I become a healing force for good. I then take any needed action that naturally arises from my inner stillness and peace. When I am reflecting on another soul, I can silently affirm I am … you with each inhalation and exhalation. There is no separation in God. In my inner connectedness with all life, I recognize that there is also no separation between me and any of my sisters and brothers in this world. As I embrace my God presence, I find the oneness that expresses as my heartfelt compassion. I am a vital instrument of the healing activity of God in the world.

You shall love your neighbor as yourself.—Matthew 22:39

No comments:

Post a Comment