Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Let Go Let God as Positive Possibilities

With God all Things are Possible. 

When I am guided to pray about something, I open my mind and heart to infinite positive possibilities. I quickly reject any feelings or thoughts of doubt or concern and replace them with hopeful faith. I do not need to know exactly how or when prayer will be answered, yet I have absolute confidence in the result. Divine ideas and solutions often arrive in surprising and wonderful ways. I remember experiencing amazing outcomes that helped to bolster my faith. I have also come to realize that the only limitations I have are those that I set for myself through uncertainty or hesitation. In the quiet, I listen and know the limitless and infinite potential of God in and around me.

Jesus looked at them and said, “For mortals it is impossible, but not for God; for God all things are possible.”—Mark 10:27

No comments:

Post a Comment