Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Let Go, Let God

I Freely Let Go. 

Whatever my need or desire, my first step is to surrender the outcome. As I release expectations, I let go and recognize that my highest good is even now unfolding in amazing and unexpected ways. The most important part of surrendering outcomes is letting go fully and completely and not revisiting that which I have released. When I truly surrender to the spirit of God that expresses through and as me, then I have no need to worry. It is not enough to merely say that I have let go of the situation. I must know in my heart that all is well and trust completely. When others come to me for prayer, I pray and then let it go. I rest in the knowledge that there is only God. I can truly let go.

Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.—Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment