Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Let Go Let God Provide Comfort

My Open Heart Comforts the World. 

Watching the evening news, I may be concerned about events unfolding in my own community or around the world. During challenging times I draw upon spiritual practices that anchor my connection to Spirit within and to the entire human family. Pausing for prayer and breathing quietly for a few minutes help keep me from descending into the energy of fear or conflict. Instead of getting pulled into negativity or feeling overwhelmed, I view troubling news as calls for prayer and calmly enter into the peace of my heart. I am reminded that God’s light shines in my heart for me and for all the world. Affirming the Truth for all beings, I am a soothing presence for others who may wish to take sanctuary in the comfort of my heart.

Let your steadfast love become my comfort according to your promise to your servant.—Psalm 119:76

No comments:

Post a Comment