Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Let Go Let God be Joy

I am God's Joy. 

The apostle Paul declared to his followers at Thessalonica, “Yes, you are our glory and joy!” I pause to remember relationships that have brought me joy, and I bless everyone who has shared those relationships. I treasure the good feeling that arises when people I care about let me know I have brought joy into their lives. Sharing joy is an important part of the human experience, and it has the potential to bring people together in spiritual community. Joy is an attribute of God and is a sure sign of the awareness of God’s presence. As I grow in spiritual awareness through prayer, God’s joy permeates my consciousness and infuses every area of my life. As I make a commitment to expressing joy, I become an ever-clearer expression of God’s perfect idea.

Yes, you are our glory and joy!—1 Thessalonians 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment