Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Let Go Let God through Guidance

God's Wisdom, Love, and Understanding are Written on my Heart. 

In the Bible, the prophet Jeremiah shares an inspiring vision describing God’s promise to “put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts.” God’s law is spiritual principle, which brings order to the universe and everything in it. It is also God’s living, guiding presence in my mind, in my heart, and in my life. Through my prayer and meditation practice, I open to the spiritual law at work in my life. My understanding grows in harmony with this law, and my discernment leads me to make sound decisions in every area of my life. In the Silence, I claim the wisdom, love, and understanding that are inherently mine and allow them to guide me.

I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.—Jeremiah 31:33

No comments:

Post a Comment