Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 14, 2020

Let Go Let God as a Heart Connection

I Honor the Heart Connection I Have with all Life. 

Romantic love is often depicted by Cupid’s arrow, yet the love I feel is so much greater than any one type of love. I have an expansive heart connection with friends and family, with pets, and even with nature. I share that connection as I act with kindness and consideration toward others. When I show compassion to those in need or give of myself in service to another person, an organization, or a cause, I am sharing the love of God. My words of encouragement and positivity are expressions of love moving through me to uplift another. Perhaps my most sacred heart connection is the one I have with God. Through prayer and meditation, I experience an inner knowing of oneness with the Divine. I express the warmth of God’s absolute and unconditional love.

A new heart I will give you, and a new spirit I will put within you.—Ezekiel 36:26

No comments:

Post a Comment