Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Let Go Let God as World Peace

I am a Radiating Center of Love and Peace. 

Every person has a very important part to play in bringing about peace in the world. Only I can share the unique qualities that are within me. No one else can shine my light. How can my single small voice effect positive change in this big world? My voice is mighty when added to the others who share this same consciousness of peace with me. I commit to walking this earth with loving-kindness and peace in my heart. Through my words and acts of kindness, I bless countless others in ways I may never know. A simple smile or an offer of help has a ripple effect. Each person I help may be moved to share an act of peace. As I reach out from my small corner of the world, the consciousness of peace grows so that all of us are lifted up.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.—John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment